Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass STEAM CD-KEY GLOBAL
- Availability: out of stock available
- Region: Global
- Gallery and movie
- Product description
- Product details
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter (FPS) developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. It is the ninth game in the Call of Duty franchise and a sequel to the 2010 game Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The single-player campaign features two connected storylines, one set in the 1970s through 1980s and the other in 2025. The protagonist of Black Ops, Alex Mason returns as the protagonist in the Cold War section, where he will be fighting in proxy wars for the United States in the Cold War. The 2025 section of the game features Alex Mason's son David as a protagonist. It shows a story where a new cold war has broken out between China and the United States.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II, just like its predecessor, features a wide variety of multiplayer modes. We have a simple Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag, and of course the series’ signature Zombie mode. Zombies use new multiplayer engine that allows for a deeper community experience along with new game modes. Additionally, Zombie mode now supports 8 player co-op and it has its own campaign along with the main story.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass is the ultimate way to get more of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. 4 Epic DLC Map Packs, 1 Great Price.
Included In Season Pass:
- Four epic DLC Map Packs that drop throughout the year, with the first DLC pack, Call of Duty: Black Ops II Revolution, available on purchase
- An exclusive in-game calling card
- Bonus: Nuketown Zombies Map available on purchase
- Season Pass owners should NOT purchase DLC map packs as this content is included as part of the Season Pass. DLC map pack content available to Season Pass owners simultaneously with release of each standalone map pack.
- Processor:Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz or better
- Graphics:GeForce 8800 GT or better
- Memory:4 GB
- OS:Windows Vista/7/8
- Other:Internet connection, Black Ops 2